Current Average Wait Time for First Appointment (after paperwork completion):
less than 2 weeks
less than 2 weeks
Steps to Get Started:
- I want to make sure that you feel comfortable and confident in our therapeutic relationship. Please take a look at the information on my website, specifically the Services and Financial Info tabs, to get an idea of the kind of therapy I offer and the financial requirements for treatment. It's important that we're a good fit so that you can receive the best possible treatment for your needs.
- When you're ready, fill out the Request an Appointment form below. Please keep in mind that I typically see clients in the mornings and early afternoons, with the last available session starting at 3:00pm. If you require evening appointments only, I may not be the best fit for you.
- After you submit the form, keep an eye on your email for a response from me. Within one week, I'll send you intake documents and consent forms to fill out through a secure service called Simple Practice. Check your spam folder if you haven't received anything after a week. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss them.
- Once you've completed the intake documents, click submit so I can review them. Then, I'll be in touch to schedule your first appointment. I'll usually reach out through text to schedule.
- Attend your sessions! You'll receive an email 24 hours (and again 10 minutes) prior to each appointment with a link to a secure video feed for our session. Make sure you have privacy during each session. And please, don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns at any point in our work together.
Books We Have Published
Camilla Olsen, CMHC has published a variety of mental health workbooks, coloring books, and sketchbooks. Click here to explore the collection.
Hold yourself back, or heal yourself back together. You decide.”